Shinee - Key 사랑해 . 愛してるよ . я тебя люблю . <body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, June 8, 2010 / 10:17 PM
YOOHOO.

Pissed today, thanks to some bitch out there who is out to have smth against me and simone.
blehhhh.

ftw bitch,

anyways, JIGGY IS AWESOME. SO IS LEEU. SO IS KAN. SO IS HEECHUL-OPPA. SO IS LEE HONG KI. SO IS JANG GUEN SUK
AARGH.

<333

crap im going crazy over korean again.

thats it.



ABOUT
AlinaOngYuHui ; NurNatashaAzman

Alina

I HAVE PURPLE BRACES!
[3e1'11]TPSS!
23/12/96
expects presents~ and facebook pokes
SHINee ♥
B2ST ♥
BIG BANG ♥
SUPER JUNIOR ♥
MBLAQ ♥
U-KISS ♥
DBSK ♥
OMG I NEED SOMEONE TO LOVE.

NurNatashaAzman

081696♥

Single
I love him

Thinks that Alina talks to much .
I looooooooove my 'family' .

My boyfriend is Lee TaeMin . So , no touchietouchie .He's MINE . ^_^


TAGBOARD

ShoutMix chat widget
DEEJAY
Your music here, or advertisements?

AFFILIATES
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo